Chapter 5
What other data might you gather to strengthen data you already have?
I may refer to their journey book or sketches.
I may also interview and ask their other teachers in school.
How could I collect data?
I prefer all my data to be in my computer.
I may use the scanner or typing.
What kind of special permissions would I need to use the data?
I may need permissions from their parents or from the school administration.
If I could invent a data source that you don't have, what would it be? What is the closest available substitute?
I may need a record of my students’ history in school.
Chapter 6
Ethnographic Observation
1. Where does the teacher place her desk?
At the end of the class right on the corner.
2. How much time does your colleague spend at the desk?
Only at the beginning of the class.
3. Where are the books and the supplies and how often do the students use them?
The books are on the shelves, and the supplies are on the restraint or shelves.
4. What special items do you see that are unique to this classroom?
There are motivated worlds everywhere in room such as, creativity, observation, wondering.
5. How do the teacher and the students interact?
The teacher treats them with respect and the students seem interesting in the class.
No comments:
Post a Comment