Tuesday, September 7, 2010

“This I believe about art education..”


“This I believe about art education..”

I love art, and I love teaching art. While studying in Mizzou, I have learned the essential and valuable in teaching art. Art21 was one of them. I learned to get the value from other artists and understand their artworks and their ideas. I now know that each artist has his or her own way in presenting his or her ideas. Some of them showed their ideas by stories, humor, time, romance, and many other fascinating ideas that every artist or art teacher could get the benefit from them. Also, we covered the visual culture and how this could affect the students or children. I also have learned that we as art teachers should cover contemporary art and understand the value of other culture. Art education is about people, culture, tradition, creation and respect. Understanding other people and understanding their art is the key to understanding art in general.



No comments:

Post a Comment