Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Personal Working Process and Artistic Thinking



I like to create things, which do not exist. My artworks are very simple and colorful. Sometimes my artworks are very personal. My artworks are about me and in the sometime it can be about some other person too. I like doing things are making me feel happy, calm, relax and joyful. And I like cartoony and funny objects especially in my paintings. When I paint, I look into child eyes and see what they saw.  I always let the viewer to think about my paintings and have the feeling toward it.

Some old artists and contemporary artists inspired me. I love their artworks and their painting styles. Picasso, Chagall, and Matisse are my favorites artists. I like Matisse style in drawing the figures, and how simple and smoothie drawing Matisse did. Combining’s simplify and beauty are always my interest. That’s what Matisse did. I love his quote to see the world from the eye of a child. Picasso ways in drawing and adding multi colors to figures are interesting too.

            I love my culture and some folklore tales like thousand nights and a night. And I am very interested in Persian culture and their arts. I love their style in drawing. Sometimes I look to Indian vulture too. All these cultures had similar tradition and backgrounds that I really love. I love drawing big eyes and long eyebrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment